Sunday, February 05, 2006

DECISION TIME

ok today was the day i was meant to enrol in the open uni bachelor of communication course. i changed my mind yet again another indecision on my part. its destroying me because i keep getting stressed. well at least this time i had arranged for my mum to come over and help me to enrol so she showed up and i told her that i didn't know whether doing the course was the right idea that and i had overheard my sister and my dad talking about how they didn't think i could do it. so my mum todl me to look towards TAFE and do a Cert 4 in something so i can get into uni next year possibly doing journalism. which was the main goal in the beginning i emailed them about all the info on the course cause it lacked info on the website and i dont have the guide. anyway after sending that email off the next thing i did was apply for a traineeship in information technology. the best way to make serious cash these days and a field that has a lot fo opening. there is a future in it. i emailed off that as well and all i have to do is tomorrow make sure i call to check that these emails were recieved. you can't win if your not in it and if you dont ge the place at least you have tried and there is nothing else that can be done

of recent weeks while i deal with these decisions i have started to come up with a shit load of advice for everyone around me but am yet to really take any of it hopefully it has helped someone else.

tomorrow i also have to ring Vicroads and book in for my learners permit.

anyway its time for me to go and watch some TV i think its time to return to an old favourite dvd of mine. Tony Hawks Skatepark tour 2002 with the fanastic Colin McKay the dudes funny and it can't be denied add to that BAm Margera, Bucky Lasek and a shit load of others.

Also its time for some more photo fun. Emily your slagging aready. i shall keep all you readers out there informed as to how things go. adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home