Friday, January 27, 2006

Fire = burning for a week

wow that fire is still burning and we are still likely to get an ember attack that will spot fires. as i type this though on my new flexible rubber keyboard the rain is falling but it is complete with thunder and then the possibility of lightening that would then make another fire a likely occurance which equals bad. my dad has put my name down to become a volunteer during the commonwealth games. hoorah not but it will be ok. i have decided what i am going to do this year and that is open uni online with will get me a degree through griffth uni in queensland going to do the a communication degree i have to chose my major though. i have time though. well its a quick update i need to turn the computer off because of the storm. its al cool i'm going to my mums this weekend and am probably going to spend a shitload of money on some dvds and things of the like. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home