Saturday, November 26, 2005

want to know what is really stupid

i'm over it. my mind is seriously playing tricks might be time to go and see someone about it but anyway i an't decide now whether i still want to have friends or whether i don't. maybe its just because i'm tired and am still crying. should i cry some much if it is the right decision? i dont know anymore and thinking about it makes me cry. well i think i will just forget what was said and i hope that you guys understand why i did it. hey if your dont forgive me then you aren't really worth having as a friend anyway i'm off to distract myself. if you want to talk email or call me. i'm not chasing you guys

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmy Fay said...

hey bud ya gotta add me again sometime, if ya feel like it that is. Let me just say that although im over the moon that you're semi feeling better now, im glad that you rang me and told me about all that, i haven't been the best friend to alot of people lately, yourself included, you give so much to others around you and get so little in return from those who care for you, and still you keep on giving, i think its time for a revolution here, shit has to change with this posse and i guess seems im the only one here right now i'll be the one to start it, Debba Fay, if i were an eighth of the good friend you are to me, id die a very happy fay, i just wanna let you know that if you EVER need anything of me anytime at all, could be 4 in the bloody morning you let me know and i'll be all too happy to listen, cause i know you'd do the same for me, and believe me i know how it feels to think that you've all out lost your marbles, and if you wanna go suss it out i'll gladly come with you if you want someone there, cause i been there before and if you're alone its not fun, so just lettin ya know man how much i value your friendship and that its clocked me in the head and swung me in the right direction in regards to how i treat others, i wont make the mistake again at the risk of loosing a life long bud, and im just sorry it had to come to you having a meltdown for me to grasp that, never again will this happen, remember Debbie, i love you a godamn lot and dont you go changin you crazy dancing machine!!! cathcya on the near flipside champ, have a spiffy radfaboulus day : ) keep on truckin, whatever the hell that means!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home