Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dance Debbie Dance!!!

Hey amigo whats shakin bacon? Dude i know you were mad at Dan bout the money, fair enough totally, just wished that you had of told us a little sooner you planned to leave, Chris and I got seriously bummed out when you just left, we turned around and you just disapeared man :( ya shoulda said earlier and me and Chris woulda come with you, we felt kinda obligated to Miss and Dan is all, after all, it was their anniversary night out, but hey its all good, tell ya what we should seriously get roundabout night happening again, when we all have money that is im broke too
:(

Hey did you apply for uni? cause i left the paper at Chris' and i didnt get to check :( I got into Monash, i dunno how to feel, i think im in emotional limbo on that one, ohwell. Sorry i aint blogged for a while ive been so lazy, meeerrrrrrr, Hey i got my floor done, floorboards wheeeee! skating in the house LOL naw dad would shit himself it cost alot o mulah me thinks, awell not such a great idea then. Hey i'll cya round then champ i gotta do some online job app. things, catchya later man, hopefully we'll run into one another before Tash's shindig :) dunno wat im goun as but yeah lol ill figure it out! bye man!

Luv Em

Ps: Chris wants to know why you dont want your number on the battle form..?

1 Comments:

Blogger Debba Fay said...

well what can i say i dont want to be in charge of doing things for ORI because i ain't that fantastic at those kind of things. i walked away on friday cause i seriously am sick of dan and that group of people i'm done with it he was totally stoned and he is just a fool i'm over the stoner punk rocker he is a little musician biarch and i'm done with it ps could the dude get any tighter with the pants before he actually turns into a girl ha answer me that? at present i am depressed and want to be alone all i do now is sleep i have no idea what i am going to do with my life and i have to decide soon i can't decide what i want to do with my life i can't make decisions everytime i do someone gets annoyed at me eg you and chris for me making the decision to leave on friday your annoyed at me cause i felt uncomfortable around dan and co. he isn't my friend and sure the fact he is yet to pay me shouldn't be apart of why i dislike him but he keeps flaking on paying and i need the money. again friday had nothing to do with money it was his behaviour and it made me uncomfortable. i am happy to be alone and a 'hermit' as you and chris once put it not that long ago i like to be alone with my thoughts most of the time they are full of random things that make me happy but other times sure they are full of thoughts like i'm having now but hey 3 bad things happen at once and then you survive you come out stronger and a better person after that and also you get that feeling that something wonderful has happened and its a great feeling but if you constantly get it then its not so great it just everyday life and there isn't anything new or exciting it is the same. this post is all confusing cause my mind is confused. to sum up no uni offers, proud to be a 'hermit', dislike dan for the drugs, and i dont feel as though i am responsible enough to have anything to do with ORI. answer me this real quick who has done all the organising? answer chris jarrod and jos between them selves mostly chris of course but your doing fine at so sick with it./ its too much pressure for me at present time. i'm broken

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home