Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I said i would publish a blog before new years

Well it appears that i survived christmas it was a bit touch and go there. i had my cousins and uncle at the house from wednesday til yesterday (monday) and it became difficult towards the end my freedom gets removed and its something i quite enjoy i like to be able to stay up late watching movies on our semi big screen tv instead of my midget 34cm that i love but you can't deny that it is kind of small. as i write this blog i am on my dad's computer i think i was banded from it when i got my own and now he looks at me funny when i am on it. i am currently talking my cousin through some technical difficulties he is like 250 km away from me and its rather hard to explain what is happening but i think we are getting somewhere. i am using msn to talk to him which is really weird and it can be difficult to understand what he is saying.

umm ok christmas eve i visited my neighbours and met the new ones who have been there since like june they are extremely nice and easy going. if we were at home more i'm sure we would meet up with them quite often. Christmas day was busy i didn't get up til late but i was a tiny bit depressed and wanted some alone time so i just shut my door and did nothing but think and watch a few movies. santa didn't visit but he hasn't in the past few years. oh well you can't win them all. dad cooke the pork for the family lunch it was extremely nice and went down a treat for dinner that night and lunch the next day. i so enjoyed it. my aunty joy absolutely loved my earrings that were an early christmas present from my dad's friend john and rayne i'm so going to take a photo for them and publish it on the blog for you all to see. rayne made the earring she sales them at the morwell sunday market for those of you who live around the area she also sells necklaces and bracelets and some other stuff. the meal was nice there was a lot of choice and no real fighting occurred although i think marian was a little annoyed at mum for sitting across the table from her and not right next to her. not a big deal but she looked annoyed.joy kept going on about the fear her fruuit cake/pudding wouldn't taste nice pity there had already been a taste test and it was given an ok.

presents now presents was fun i was santa well the gift hander outer. i was stock piling my gifts cause other wise people sit there watching me as i unwrap gifts waiting for me to hand them one. i'm sorry but i dont like to do that to people. i feel bad when i do that. anyway i got me a display case for my model motorbikes its a custom job created for me to carry all 62 of my champion ship racing bikes and damn it is big and heavy but hey it'll look good when it is finished. i also got some clothes including a pair of jeans, a world without strangers TShirt, a shirt with a cat on it, a singlet top, a kawasaki raceteam jumper and a kappa jumper, i also got a king kong stress toy, the barry sheene biography, a sudoku book, a bracelet kit from canada, candles and vouchers. i think that covers it pretty well. i'm trying to think of what sharon got me and i can't think of anything she would have gotten me something i know she did but i can't think of it for the life of me. it was a great day

yesterday i got a call from bev to come in and do a show from 9-10:30 it was a punk like show so i decided to bring tash along and it may have been our best radio show ever so i hope that tomorrow's show is good too. for those of you in the area who can pick up 104.7 gippsland fm listen in from 4-6 pm every wednesday and you will hear tash and me having a bunch of random fun. i just helped matt with his problem victory for me.

i have been trying to decide what to do next year if i dont get offered a uni place i might try all the radio stations around the area gippsland fm must like me if they keep offering me all these shifts they must really like and it might mean i'm talented so it might be a thing i could do in the future. umm well i need to jet again i'm in the middle of doing a big clean out of my room. i need to finish cleaning sharons room up we did the quick clean up before the family arrived and now we need to do the big clean up and throw things out. i need to do that in my room as well. oh yeah i also got photoframes and that for christmas and albums and film so i'm all happy. i'm still hunting down dan for the money he owes me cause i could really use it at the moment. bye bye my readers i'll catch up to you in the new year. hector have a great new year i hope all is well and you all have a good new year. love you all and yeah thats the end of my rant for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home