Monday, June 12, 2006

God God Damn IT Damn IT

well What happens when you try and help someone or point something out. They get shitty VICTORY DANCE. NOTE TO PEOPLE if someone gets pissed at you easily for telling them the truth they aren't worth having as friends. Or maybe they are and occasionally they need to vent, I need to vent so hello useless piece of writing. Teej is pissed at me cause i told her some home truths hate not telling people the truth even if it is supposedly for their own good it never is cause it creates a false sense of security
Ahhhh aint it funny when people see this sense after yelling at you. I think it is. Wow this piece is so retarded my head is everywhere. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM. HEHE wow its amazing how things can change in a short amount of time and how quickly you realise how much you dont need some people in your life cause they are damned annoying and well many other things like i mentioned mind not quite functioning right now might be really tired might have the clearest mind i have had in ages, might be losing my mind.
eipp wow this sis dumb i have an assignment to do my second last one and then yeah its due at 5 tomorrow but i have to work and wont be home til then so i must leave and do that, damn i'm cold EMILY MISFITS HOODIE aND ABSINTHE I"M SO JEALOUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home