Thursday, February 09, 2006

I got my learners permit lalalala

ok it only took me about 2 years longer than the rest but i went for my L's and got them sweet as i can now drive with a supervising driver and my mum is going to buy me a car. ok in the randomness that occurs in my life and those of my friends. all day yesterday well all the time i was hanging out with Tash we were on like the same wave length or something and then today i tell emily about this song by treble charger called american psycho turns out its a song that was originally done by the misfits, em's band of the moment. so weird. i had lunch with sharon today it was a lot of fun we just talked and stuff she had to take me to vic roads but it was good to hang out with her. i had the two best drinks today first one was a cream cola by cascade a nice drop i must say i quit enjoyed it and then some other random sunrise drink twas very enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home