Tuesday, February 07, 2006

SPIKE has

Returned hoorah talk about relief casually strolls into the fly screen and wacks it a few times with his head. feed me and then he rans away from me. currently i'm chatting to emmy-faye deciding that its time for me to have a shower but i can't until 12 cause i'm listening to radio bam. em violin+rock songs = YELLOWCARD. he he. Yellowcard. well i rang gippstafe today and they have said that i can have an interview today or tomorrow i choose tomorrow cause dad will be able to take me over. i have to ring up and make an appointment later for an interview and then i have to find 3 writing samples. hello steal from blog and big mouth i'm on my way. i'll steal a good piece an emotional piece.anyway i'm out and cobras photo doesn't count em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home