Friday, June 02, 2006

Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Current Location:
HELL
Current Music:
Sound Garden - Black Hole Sun
Current Mood:
I'm numb. That isn't a good thing. Maybe I'm angry and then there is a common favourite DEPRESSED.
Current Opinion on Government Agencies:
IF centrelink were to burn down filled with people who are supposed to help me I would celebrate. Cause guess what they aren't fucking helping me at all instead they tend to be hindering and its affecting EVERYTHING

well damn what a start to the morning a little visit to the local centrelink office in Morwell to do a straight forward thing hand in my fortnightly form ok I'll accept that I have to travel there at the moment but what I will not accept is getting fucked around again and guess what nothing is straight forward with them. I have to make yet another appointment with them to get things figured out and well that take about half an hour and two phone calls some tears and a lady who is meant to be helping me who isn't listening. I am damn lucky I asked Sharon to follow me in otherwise the shit would have hit the fan and the tears would have been worse, my situation has changed yet again. I get semi settled into the new rules and stipulations of my contact for job searching and then they go and change everything again. I'm not allowed to just look for work I HAVE to do something else it's not a choice and my study does not appear to be enough so there is another knife in me and on a good note that isn't good cause its annoying I can do 2 days a week with TNLH as a volunteer and the government will give me $20 more a fortnight for bus fair that would be all good if I could catch a bus from Glengarry. To add to this annoyance I now have to make an appointment with TRY through Workways and that means more screwing around more tears and more suicidial thoughts.

As a bonus to my lovely simple trip to Morwell I have finally seen the Valley as a sad dull depressing hole that some many before me have seen. I was yet to see it and now I have and all I want to do is run the hell away from here. I can't be here I can't stand it here. To save my life I have to leave I dont want to but I can't get work here and therefore have to keep seeing Centrelink and eventually I'll have enough and I'll be done and that will be it no more.

People at Centrelink seem to not give a shit about people I don't care how many people they have seen that are having the same problems no one is the same everyone curcumstances are different and seriously what talent do you need to work at centrelink a great knowledge of how to fuck with people and a great knowledge of fucking up at your job.

Wow now that I have vented I would like to mention that today I rang Chris to tell him that I wasn't going to Falcons tonight cause I don't feel like being around people and his response was that he would go all EMO well guess what I dont care cause I have bigger things to worry about. I need to figure out how I am going to keep myself from doing something stupid. So tempting to get knocked up less problems with Centrelink there. I wonder if Centrelink have done a study of the number of people who were job seekers who have now had children as single parents so much easier cept its a lifelong commitment. I also wonder how many people have committed suicide after having centrelink fuck with them. I bet the number would be high. They need to overhaul there system and figure this shit out.

Ok wow I'm seriously done with the angry words now. AS I said I will not be attending Falcons I dont feel like it and em and chris I can't always call you maybe one day you should try and call me for a chance just maybe hey. Anyway I'm done for now gunna go find something to do to bide the time while I figure out what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home