Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Fuck That Sucks


i'm back all is good no body else seems to have visited. i am writing this in English while i fall asleep listening to Mrs Wilson I dont have a computer si this is actually transfrred from losse leaf paper. saturday night was my family birthday get together. it was the worst. i was annoyed having been disrupted during the Gumball 3000 Rally marathon by my cousins aunties and uncles. They are loud and annoying. My aunty Trish gave me my presents. she gave me a pack of 3 400 speed kodak films, 2 photo albums and an 18th champagne flute. very swish. After trish gave me my presents Margie gave me presents as well. hers were a camera bag that is too big for my digital and too small for my SLR. she also gave me an 18th handpainted necklace it was gold. I HATE GOLD. she also gave me an 18th handpainted shot glass. and a photoframe/album box. i got ready for dinner. i wasn't in the mood to go but i got ready anyway. got to Amigo, they were understaffed, busy and having troubles in the kitchen. we got there and the group was split into 2 tables. i sat with dad, mum and aunty joy marian and trudi. trudi gave me some money and a flower brooach its nice but it's not really my thing. mum and marian gave me my SLR, a roll of film, a sudoku book, extremely addictive, and a book called heros which is about making decision in life. sharon gave me an 18th bottle stopper it looks cool. Adam gave a\me a basic plain card but wrote some funny captions making it amazingly cool. aunty joy gave me a pendant that is interchangable, 2 rolls of film, the new necklace for the pendant and a harrods pen. dad brought me the sony cybershot digital camera i was looking at he also brought me an 18th keyring 2 flashing tumblers, a tiara(sp???) and a giant birthday badge. i didn't drink once. got home and did some stuff online went to bed. woke up Sunday morning no one was home half were at golf the other half were at the sunday market. i was meant ot watch breaker morant for the SAC i had on monday morning. did some random crap. played playstation with steven so innocent unjudgemental but judged by everyone around him. fell asleep watching the V8's in Queens;and woke up watched some more tv watched the motogp in britain and went to bed. there was some shitty weather there. that race had one of the highest crash rates in MOTOGP history. rossi won what a surprise. great race though went to school on monday choose what to do in leadership for our public speaking. decided to do mental disabilities. i choose that becasue of Steven and decided peopel need to treat him better. he is an innocent and gentle person who loves his life even though he isn't like everybody else. i did my english SAC , i dont know and dont care how i went. it doesn't bother me. got home watched some tv what a surprise. also went to the professor angry gig on friday night i meant to mention that earlier but forgot. they were the best band there they sounded shit loads better than the rest. on tuesday yesterday MY BIRTHDAY i got to school and briany had put up the posters. the best this year. talked about by many mostly cause i scanned my face with my eyes open.g ot a card off lara in international handmade amazingly lovely. got another 18th keepsake of dad as well as a card. sharona dn adam came for tea. i talked to Em'. ross and melina came down and gave me a card and a bottle of perfume. got a phone call from gippsland FM that made no sense. called tash to tell her went to bed got up this morning have gone to school spent recess presenting ipod cakes in food. went to international talked to matt and ashlea. ash and i were late to class but had a note. spent lunch in the vis com room got homework off Mrs McCormack for tomorrow. i think i'm going to melbourne to get my PS2 back and maybe go and pick up my birth certificate. depends on time and SHIT. anyway my party is on friday and i still haven;t done a map. i haven't got VIS COM completed which is due on friday. i also have an international test wow i love fridays not.
FUck off
oh wait i had a fight with Katy cause i couldn't find my copy of dispossessed and told Mrs Wilson. she told me to share Katy's she ain't got one either so she yelled at me and i yelled at her cause she thinks she's so good. pisse dher off and am still laughing if only she had anyidea about what people really think about her what's even funnier is she is still bitching about her toe and sitting next to me

2 Comments:

Blogger Hector Drone said...

So... have a nice birthday party tomorrow!!!
:-)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Debba Fay said...

thanks man. i'll nake sure i give etails of the best events. maybe i will con some of my friends into writing something on here. later

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home