Saturday, July 16, 2005

i went shopping again

something has to be done about this mum took me shopping in sale this afternoon so that i could get some new clothes to wear to my 18th family do. anyway to make a long story short i got jeans and 2 tops one of which has a flower on it and the other has a pink outline. i feel so very wrong talking about them. anyway i managed to get on the internet mum is watching st kilda v richmond of which st kilda win stupid delayed telecast always spoils the fun. anyway i'm talking to my dad on msn nobody else is on i feel so very alone today my sister begun moving into her new house and had to help the 2 boys move as well man they are lazy. yesterday i got 'the end' and have watched it like 6 times since last night cause dad didn't get home from running andrew around til like 1 am at which time i had had 6 hours to watch the 40 minue video and had also watched excess baguage that my dad brought for me yesterday for $10 from harvey norman. nice i love that movie. yesterday my sister told me something that was random and odd it was that my mum knows i will never forgive her for abandoning us. maybe thats why she never yells at me or expect me to go well at school. she had a go at sharon down the street yesterday for failing one of her uni courses and i am failing year 12. sharon did the best she has done since she has been at uni and now mum is going to cut her off. maybe she should never forgive her too. i'm the one who wastes 2000 a year on my education and all she does is give sharon 150 a fornight yes its more money but she still pays my dad maintence as well i think i have won this battle is my mum trying to buy my forgivness something tells me that she is and guess what she will never get my forgivness i can't be brought and sold. i so should have gone to the Area 7 BCE's event tonight just to piss her off. anyway i'm sounding bitter so i will talk about me falling asleep trying to do international homework and then getting woken up by mum moving the remote that i had under my head. i was frwaking myself out today i woke up late and had to pigtails pliated that is very wrong anyway i had better jet and go and do some other stuff on the net. catch ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home