Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I got my new digital camera


Dad gave me my birthday present early and i love it it wasn't the one i was going to get but that one is now out of stock so i can't get it this one is a smaller model that doesn't have optical zoom it has digital instead but it is still heaps cool. i got a phone call yesterday from gippsland fm telling me to come into to the studio this saturday for some work on the new board not that we are actually on air anyway i told them i couldn't so i have to go the saturday after. anyway lineham was really nice to me today she gave me an extension on my folio so that i can get it finished i have to look at 2 completely different ideas one will be bad teeth the other might be cartoons with the intention of only using the photos i have already used in designing either way i have until friday to get this done should be interesting i think i might go to the vis com room tomorrow during re which has turned in to study anyway i am waiting for my batteries to charge so i can muck around with the camera. i have to make a map of directions to my house so that those people actually attending can knwo where i live not that it is that hard. follow the highway to glengarry then keep driving towards toongabbie after the intersection and then it is the first turn to the right and it will have balloons anyway i shoudl still do it. might do it now in fact. Jerim says he can't come to my party cause he is going to see a band. i hope he enjoys it and i dont know about everybody else i have totally forgotten who i have told its not on to. oh well anyway em i will not change me day decisions need to be made by the people choicing to attend. I AM HAVING A PARTY. fuck it if they show they show if they dont they dont jas was meant to have he's first day at tafe today hope that went well anyway gotta jet and make this crappy map. cheerio oh yeah check out the links i can put picture on now hoorah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home