Tuesday, July 19, 2005

well no body can come to my birthday party

wow i'm feeling so loved everybody seems to want to go to brad's party instead of mine even my closest friends wow thanks guys suddenly feeling amazingly sad and left out.fair enough go to he's party i've decided mine shall now be a get together where all those who choose to not go to brads party but to mine instead can come you can't go to both cause that would be a waste of someones time and people have already decided brad's party will be better than mine so there aren't really a point aren't friends great. aaa well dan says he's coming and some people are going to go to brads and then mine yeah right you will no parent in there right mind will do that. wow i'm so totally not going to drink but instead watch everybody else get wasted to add insult to injury my aunty kim will not be coming down for my family party so that is 4 less to that but that means less at my house as well whcih is cool i shouldn't have bothered with either thanks to my friends and family for there love and support. why dont you just go and fuck yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home