Wednesday, March 23, 2005

jerim is a cunt

why becaus ehe calls everybody a cunt and i have had it he needs a new word if i thought i'd get a response i'd put a poll in but nobody does. anyway today was boring man this week has been uneventful apart from beau and danielle trying to kill each other that was fairly funny cause the fight begun between bailey and me and beau stepped in dick head has to be about you all the timebut monkey. anyway had studya nd food in study i did an international studies cheat sheet that i didn't really use and then i did like nothing in food as always our sac is tomorrow though but i should be all good and cool i have a cheat sheet done and good good. anyway jerim insulted my music at recess just cause i don't listen to that much SKA i have a wide variety of music in my collection ranging from Rammstein to The Spice girls(yes i'm not well i know that thanks anyway) and a shit load in between i have access to my sisters b.s.b as well should be good speaking of music my sister was telling me that she heard NERD my have split still to be confirmed need to check undercover. any after recess international studies and sac. ok did it was really happy with the result in my mind spent about 40 minutes making faces at scully who was doing the same to me. then Ms Romano kept looking at me so i pretended i was doing nothing but listening to my flat ipod damn you ipod damn you. stupid cunt is back on jerim i'm going to burn you. anyway just checked N-E-R-D.com everything seems to be peachy wait to hear more news. anyway after international it was lunch and i spent the whole time trying not to yell at briany who refuses to piss off or admitt that she started the fucking fight fucking hell she gives me the errites. arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh. squeeled becaus ei felt like it and i was being annoying like jess keely everybody just came back online they were all goen before but not now i'll be fully pissed if they interrupt. anyway english had grounds duty hoorah scab for all. did that then went to class and did nothing went to homeroom got my report not to bad one of those people who slip under the radar which i love cause there are no expectations and then when i get all this shit in my life sorted things will be even better surprisingly good grade here i come. went to the office gave the camera back to christina who gave use new forms seen as how we aren't going to the express tomorrow instead we are going next week. its christina's last day tomorrow tash is doing a cake and shellley is getting a card i have nothing to offer seen as how i was hoem whent hey told me stupid glengarry. anyway went online and talked to frawley and that cunt jeriom. wow i've used that word a lot i think i might start using banana instead. anyway i have to go and cook my mac and cheese cause dad has to work bye now thius was going to be a quick update but hey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JERIM IS A CUNT LOL

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home