Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm bored and everyone else has better things to do

Made peace with em and thought i'd just do some random things cause that's what i'm good at. i'm extremely bored. how very un odd stupid lack of anything in glengarry *kicks wall breaks toe* idiot. got an interesting few messages tonight from someone who was once one of my best friends she told me she was going to kill herself and for the first time in like ever i didn't care which is so not like me tomorrow i'm sure ill be thinking those messages i sent after she started the fight were rather harse but shit happens. she was trying to guilt me into thinking it was my fault she was going to do note to said person you started the fight you picke don me on a bad day the world doesn't revolve around you and i won't be guilted into feeling responible for your actions. your choice not to say i haven't thought about and attempted the same thing but i got over it as you do there are things to live fro in this world and i hate that a whole lot of people forget that i'm one of those people sadly during the week i was home by myself and got out my trusty sharp compass and begun to scratch at my wrist while i was chatting to my mates and crying. some god advice was given to me during the week these are just feelings don't let them effect you. think about it i'm 17 most of my friends are around this age. its still the begining of your life people live for 80+ years now a days what a waste to kill yourslef now with out experiencing life teenage years always suck for everyone not just you and me everybodya nd people have different ways to deal with there problems it had been ages since i had thought about killing myself but those feelings came back and i did the easy thing i let them effect to a point where i could have ended my life.for so many years i had kept that away no though of it of years and then it hit me again the reasons mostly being fear of being alone for the rest of my life and stressing about my future. any one of my random subject changes maths has turned into my favourite class i sit there and talk with people and do no work but i seem to go fine in my tests odd but true anyway today being friday scully felt generous he let me borrow he's i pod wow that was odd he lent me he's i pod. ok got over that and looked at the music he had JBT ok not my type of music not to bad a bit of slipknot a shit load of red hot chilli peppers and then enya what the fuck enya'its what i listen to when i go to sleep' as said by scully ok understandable slow music. next five argh so very primary school listened and now its stuck in my head. don't get me started. anyway cotton eye joe ok i lost it there fits of laughter then my phone got snatched i now have an interesting collection of photos dean looking way to happy scully and the locks of what ever the hell he's putting in there today and patches(alan)still cant believe he paid to get patches in his hair wtf?wasted the battery one scully i pod stole scully's phone and he's numba your gunna cop it so bad if you piss me off and then it was time to go went to leave walked out of the room couldn't understand what was funny found out chris spat on the doorknob alex went to open it got spit on him wiped it on scully who proceeded to spit on chris' back my god chris was stopping at every fence to try to get it off unsuccessful it made him look like he had fleas or something *note this isn't chris rush its squeak chris* i'm not tired and there is no one to talk to man i hate glengarry and my lack of social life this weekend i get to enjoy doing homework all weekend amanda is trying to get me to come to a party in mirboo north but i ain't going. would prefer to sit at home doing homework and listening to music after ealising i have done like none of my work for this year and that it is my frist sac week next week i have to do a part one and part two essay for english. i have to redo my viscom folio, i have to reread international studies notes and make cheat sheet i need to read a book for english as well i need to study for a food sac amd then i have to do chapter 3 in maths and be ready for our test on tuesdays hould be a great weekend. oh well almost school holidays. i wonder if anybody ever reads this ??????? i doubt it i think i just talk to myself. nicka nd the cops how funny. em chris and she's sneezing again i swear it's the funniest thing ever do you agree or disagree sorry chris but it's so funny anyway i'm going to find something else to do. also pissed at ryan didn't reply to email dam you to hell. nah i'm kidding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home