Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Fuck off and leave me alone

Em i don't want hugs or any of that crap it isn't me and you know it i need to be pissed off and annoyed and i need to do things my own way i don't need people going are you alright give us a hug cause that does nothing it PISSES ME OFF more than anything cause you guys only seem to care if i'm intears or screaming or ignoring you. God damn it it pisses me off as does everything i hate school and i hate people tried talking to briany even though i'm the one who shouldn't be talking to her well guess what that isn't the kind of person i am i fight with people and deal with it their the ones who treat me like shit and i just try to help them. i realised today that there are more important things in live then school and friends. Amanda told me something serious today and i didn't know how to react whether to react sad or scared. i can't handle this place anymore i need to get out i don't want to go back to school but i'll feel all sick and stressed if i stay at home and that won't do any god. i need tot alk to someone that isn't someone who really knows me or knows why i'm pissed well i suppose that would be my friends caus ethey don't know. any way got woken by the rats at 5:30 went back to sleep caught bus. maths Alan and Scully had my phone i now have some rather creepy photos hat are funny as.. recess talked and got no where. had food and leadership did nothing. lunch meant to watch some vis com movie didn't go. vis com got told yet again that none of my pictures are good enough i wonder if she's every heard of constructive critizim thats a helpful thing. anyway got annoyed messages amanda and then sat and did nothing went straight home didn't talk to anybody then when i got home i cleaned the oven that was fun as.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home