Monday, March 14, 2005

weekend wrap

hello and welcome to my i'm insane and hypo run down of the weekend. brown haior sharon's 21st GO JAMES AND THE LONGISH BLACK HAIR its rocks majorly. tom was drink james likes his name, sarah says hi, ash has the 'look'adam's late and sharon's a boozie brid go team she was trying to get me to drink and she kept giving them to me and my mum and dad were looking at me funky so i made sure they were't looking go team a success . sunday midvalley no one is there when i get there wait about an hour for amanda to show up how very fun it is to sit by yourslef with a bunch of people looking at you like your a mugger freak not to say i wasn't sitting there rocking back and fortha nd possibly crying and talking to myself but hey whats new. guilted emm in to coming yer i am the leader not really felt really guilty buyt peace has been made slept at amanda's house watched movie and chatted on msn. monday got up and went home did nothing went to do the blog didn't work cried got over it watched constantine and then came home and thats what i've doen and i've just realised i have like 2 essays due tomorrow and a large amount of food homework this should be an enjoyable evening now all i need is for someone to come online for me to chat to then my day will be complete GO TEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home