Thursday, May 12, 2005

thursday is the most??????.......special day ever

today was a really good day plenty of laughs all round. briany and i keep laughing at the stupidiest things and everybody is starting to look at us funny again. anyway rake dancing should be a classic tv moment. and the sound effects are killer. we have decided to make a film on ranomd happenings and events i suppose events and just laugh at ourselves for hours within the group dont think many people will get our twisted humour. nayway all i need is for my sister to give me back the camera and for it to get sent away to get fixed. i am trying to get my hands on a copy of Between boardslides and burnouts by tony hawk but it is turning into a non event i cancelled my otrder cause i'm impatient. and i know that a book store in melbourne has like 4 copies but now all i need to do is get up there and purchase it or get someone to get it for me and pay them back. i so dont want to do my vis com homeowrk but it needs to be done and next week is a sac week and my family is coming down for a visit so i might be trying to stay with shaz for the saturday night so that i can study or find somewhere else all together. anyway i have just triedto ring my sister for the camera and to ask her if i can stay and if she can take me to melbourne so i cna get the book. i should have brought it last wek my mind tolds me to but instead i brought professional skateboard or well i wanted that as well and that seems to be harder to find.anyway i got my english sac topic today and i'm feeling condfident. anyway trisha says she is going to ge tthe book for me tomorrow man i hope i got the right stpre i'm like 99.5% sure anyway i need ot go and do homeowrk so i will fill you in on the rest of the happens tomorrow if i remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home