Friday, April 08, 2005

hello hector

i should visit your site again it'll have ot wait for the fact i am going shopping with my mum tomorrow or so says my sister who is buying my mums car for an amazingly low price. anyway i listen to all type of music. i like Grinspoon(Aussie Band), CKY, BOn Jovi, SLipknot, HIM, Zed, CCR, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and a shit load of others that are in my amazingly unorganised but existant music collection(by collection i now mean they are all in the same case which holds my 240 favourites) anyway i love my life right now although i am starting to feel like i should have already started homework but that hasn't happened and i should finish cleaning my room. i have just watched 2 movies for no reason and feel as though my time could have been spent better.




To all of my other reading(LOL i dont really have any) i have made 5 phone calls all short casue everybody is bored like me i got up at 1115 i was woken by a phone call. my sisiter has stolen the laptop that i was going to take to mums to watch dvds but no she wants to play her stupid games she already has a Desktop computer and our other laptop. anyway she tells me that she's buying mums car and that i'm going shopping with mum tomorrow at fountain gate i'm suss but it's possible mum never tells me anything until she's decided something it sucks cause i have to go along and i have no mulla at all anymore. yesterday sharon showed up with adam and there friend dave who was a tiny bit weird. adam hijacked msn againa dn now everybody is pissed at me. ahwell if they can't tell the difference in conversation topics then they have no idea who they are talking to. anyway i'm done i will not be updating on the weekend unless i can steal the internet from my mum who is an internet nazi have a good weekend all tash if you read this have fun at the youth thing with sam or bec or whoever is going with you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

you're good at condensing ur day :) anyways i though i discovered this thought the title was suss and now i see my good friend hector is the only other consistent poster on ur blog.

keep it up :)

1:54 AM  
Blogger Debba Fay said...

i know no body loves me although i do seem to be able to annoy people through the blog i share with my bestest buddies emmy faye and tasha faye(aka peanuts). anyway if you haven't already you should visit it www.dontwalkawayinsilence.blogspot.com. anwya my internet nazi mother has allowed me the internet but not for long i shall now disappear. i shall keep up with condensending my day. cheers Dave

9:51 PM  
Blogger Hector Drone said...

I stopped doing assignments and homework a long time ago. However... I still haven't figure out a better way to spend your life than watching movies, listening to movies, lose yourself in your girl's eyes [and not only there] and drifting around...
Oooooo open the door... i am a loser baby, why don't u kill me?
:-)
p.s. I know Grinspoon alright. didn't know they r still around...
CKY? Never heard of them, I am afraid...

8:22 PM  
Blogger Debba Fay said...

well grinpsoon rocka nd CKY are an american band that are only really known now because of there link to bam margera jakcass and viva la bam but because of this they have a larger fanbase and that allows me to listen to there music

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home