Friday, April 01, 2005

i'm so on HOLIDAYS

here goes all grammer and spelling go team pyro new team consisting of anybody willing to tear and burn vis com or anything else for that matter. anyway got up dad's birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD go team. anyway went to school forgot to return 2 books on furniture libriarians are going to moider me when they see me next. anyway had food in the morning made a pav roll made my friends estat it forgot to mention that i dropped my pen into it. any way they all seemed alive and i ate some there was too much sugar even for me. anyway made a deal with alburee more accepted her challenge which i will keep to myself. anyway had vis com next freaken out cause i didn't finish my folio wasn't that bad in the end last day or term one forever FOREVER unless i have to repeat bbbaaahhhh i'm cursed. anyway went to lunch hang around the quad with the plastics and shit. anyway had maths last 2 i love that class. did no work bad but had a lot of convo learnt more about dean getting stomped and jabba has seen kiss of the dragon. anyway got into maths the class was all fucked up with chairs and tables in odd places ended up sitting a little to close to JABBA arrrrrgggggggghhhhh. anyway megan showed up and then so did nyssa and emily about half way through the class. we were a full line of people in the back row with no way out it was funny. alex and scully were playing with water and were wetting bridie who wouldn't stop bitching my god little plastic princess no one cares about you and water at the back of your already to short a dress. anyway jabba called me a death obsessed freak with a hit list and said that i would kill people i said i wouldn't then he pointed oput i had said early i would kill scully so i explained what i would do which would be pin in back of neck paralysed blood flowing from eyes ears and nose. jabba goes you've seen kiss of the dragon yes ye si have jabba nice to know you have too. anyway pranked scully he freaked out and tried to figure out whose numbe rit was what a fool and after ringing my number and then realising it was me after about 10 minutes he just moved on. earlier in the lesson he had deleted he's number from my phone. i''l sign him up for something stupid it'll be great. anyway got home washed my jeans went to morwell called my mum found out she hadn't brought a present for dad from me. that pisses me off cause he pays for my present to her. anyway dads brought 2 fish and some clothes and brought me a rat wheel for my rats go evel and knievel. anyway got home affwtert alking to amanda and have been online talking to em and now i am going to sleep on the cuch for a short time

1 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

YOU DROPPED A PEN INTO IT?!?!?!?

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home