Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hey Ho Lets Go

top of the mornin to ya debba faye! my family went to fountain gate this morning and left me here to do my Vis Comm shit...HOW FUCKEN BORING?! so...naturally..im on here wasting my time hahaha! Yesterday Chris and watched that Jackass thing you lent him....oh so funny!!! i can never tire of seeing Johnny Knoxville get hit in the balls by little kids lol!!! anyho just thought id see if your blog was still showing signs of life and yes ive discovered its just as rad as it was when i checked it last time, go team debba! awell im off to write to that dude Ian from the UK and tell him about how Joss is being shit lol, Laters!
Em
PS: I CANT STOP EATING SULTANAS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debba Fay said...

so emmy faye on the roof

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home