Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sorry BRo'

Sorry my negelected black brother. I've been taken over by the livejournal bug. It was an accident I saw to god.

That and hey i'm a busy person. Not really but hey. Forget that the pic is of pink but that red hair do is where i'm heading opinions anyone? I severally doubt there will be any but hey what can you do.

Grey's anatomy hey well thats a damn fine show is it not. I love that in australia is it in the off season and in America it kicks Desperate housewives arse every so often like all the time.

I'm listening to Enter Sandman why I have no idea. I'm still alive also in case you didn't get that dude we need to hang i'm meant to be organising something but I appear to be out of credit. I brought VIVA LA BAM SEASONS 4&5 on Tuesday and guess what it didnt come out until today how much do we love sanity traralgon. although it was after i purchased this i realised i was shit broke but damn worth it as always.

Centrelink tomorrow fun fun fun i hate it there but hey i have to go. Child care is shit come on job where the hell are you. I'm at a loss of what to do with life again but aren't I always.

Anyway i'm gunna go but offer you some lovely pictures.



Peace the Spork out STEVE IRWIN you were a hero to many. You will be greatly missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home