Sunday, March 06, 2005

i'm back second time today

I seriously need a life. i'm not in such a good mood i have found out that emily hasn't linked to me well fine i'll just remove you no i'm only joking cheap humour to make me feel better bad news always makes you sad whats worse is when that bad news involves a friend of yours and the decisions they have to make. i have had such a boring day so boring that i totally watched disturbing behaviour and was like a cat waiting to attack everybody who can on msn man that is so sad but so me today i started wearing my knife and snake again i'm not in that kind o f mood but i'm feeling happy to wear them. i'm chatting with Samara now one of those unlucky ones who signed in while i happened to be positioned in front of the computer. i'm so glad i'm goign this blog because it allows me to revisit the way i was felling at this time and if i'm in a happy mood and something jogs my memory i'll be in that kind of mood again. i've dropped the ipod 3 or 4 times today which is bad.. i an here a drill tell me it's on tv because i'm at home all alone. i have decided to keep copies of all my msn conversations so that i can remember all of this year and i'm like going to be attached to my camera so that i can catch my friends in motions whether it be fighting or laughing at someone most likely me. anyway i'd better go i have to try ad help a friend sort out a problem peace and love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home