Thursday, March 03, 2005

2 Days 2 Posts

i'm going good with my promise to update as much as possible. At school today scully was being scully. briany was being briany but wasn't tlaking to anyone and when i asked why she snapped and siad i never talk to her yeah right thatnx to you and your talking i almost failed year 10 maths mind you it was enchanced with so wacky crap. Em you are my first and probably only visitor hoorah for you thanx for visiting and like you i will say hi to you and put a link to your blog give me a tick.....http://www.dontwalkawayinsilence.blogspot.com/ yeah i did it i'm proud but i'm a cheat. no bodys on msn and i'm cooking carbonara i totally forgot my aunty and unlce were coming down and now i don't get to spent time listening to music and talking to myself because they'll be here to disturb me. Prince Charles is in AUSTRALIA???? What What What??? I thought it was Mary and Fredrick's Time to shine oh right it is no one cares about old big ears.HI EM????? Stupid shift key no body wants to talk to me oh well what can you do. Catch you later stupid international Studies crap and shift key aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home